December 8, 2017

Eddie Taylor jr & Lurie Bell LIVE Chicago blues festival Paris Meridien December 27/2007

 Eddie Taylor Jr & Lurie Bell


Chicago blues festival 
Paris Meridien 
 December 27/2007
Their daddies gave them the blues!
Sons of the great Eddie Taylor and Carey Bell here !

Eddie Taylor jr guit, voc
Lurrie Bell guit, voc
Tail Dragger voc
Martin Lang harp
Russel Jackson bass, voc
Willie Hayes drums
                                                       
TRACKS:

01 Have mercy
02 You don't love me
03 Worried about my baby
04 Everyday i have the blues
05 Soul brother
06 Big town playboy
07 My woman is gone ?
08 unknown
09 unknown
10  Stop Lying
11 I need you so bad
12 Sweet little angel 
13 Everything's gonna be allright ?
14 I'm ready
15 Just a little bit
16 Christmas blues ?
17 Wild about you baby
18 Gone away baby ?
19 Bad boy
20 Help me baby ?
21 Green onions
22 Lurie Bell intro (end of radio broadcast) 



LINKS:

ZIPPY              SOLIDFILES



2 comments:

muddyw123 said...

What a great show! Thank you.

Albert said...

If someone knows the real title of track 1 Have Mercy...Many thanks...