March 12, 2017

Frank Marino - Harpos, Detroit 1984

Another guitar master from Canada, Frank Marino had a successful career during the seventies with Mahogany Rush.
In the eighties Frank continued to released very good albums such as Juggernaut that I like particularly and as far as I know didn't have a proper CD edition, at least mine was sourced from the vinyl...
Two tracks from it are played on this show recorded live at Harpos, Detroit.
It would be nice to have a better copy, preferably complete, of this one.

Preview some tracks here



Sound Quality: 9

Source: Soundboard

Track List:
1 - You Got Livin'
2 - Midnight Highway
3 - King Bee (cut)
4 - Free
5 - Poppy

FLAC
MP3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree that Juggernaut is one of, or in my opinion, the Best Album from Frank Marino. All songs are perfect top notch heavy rock songs plus one master perfect song : Stories of a Hero.

Derek from Paris

AtticRock said...

Certainly one of his best studio albums, I must say I was amazed when I heard Marino for the first time: on the radio with King Bee from the '78 Live album!